Atlanta White Collar Crime Lawyer – Marietta, Atlanta and all Georgia
If you face accusations of federal crimes, the Law Firm of Parkman White, LLP can help.
You do not have to face an investigation, interrogation, or trial alone. Parkman White, LLP will be on your side. If you have any of the following concerns, contact us for answers:
- How can I protect my assets if I am accused of Business Fraud?
- I have been convicted of a federal crime. Can a lawyer still help?
- I witnessed a co-worker commit accounting fraud. Should I obtain a lawyer?
- I think I will be arrested soon for a financial crime. What should I do?
- What penalties will I face if convicted of Embezzlement?
- My corporation has committed Tax Fraud and Tax Evasion? Is a trial inevitable?
- If I am arrested on federal charges, will I be able to continuing working as a stock broker?
Our Atlanta white collar crime lawyers have the skills, resources, and experience to defend you if you have been accused, charged, or even if you have already been convicted of a white collar crime. Whether you are an individual or executive representing a corporation, we can defend your rights. Contact Parkman, Adams, & White if you are being investigated or otherwise involved with any financial crime.
Experience in the most high profile and high stakes federal criminal cases.
When millions—and even billions—of dollars and decades in prison are on the line, Parkman White, LLP are the defense attorneys you need. In 2005, with Jim Parkman defending him, HealthSouth CEO Richard Scrushy was found not guilty on all 36 charges brought against him in one of the largest accounting fraud cases in American History. The case was one of the first to be tried under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the charges related to more than 2 billion dollars in fraud. Parkman White, LLP have proven that they are more than qualified for such high stakes and complex cases of financial crime. We can do what we did for Mr. Scrushy: prepare a sophisticated and aggressive defense of your rights. If your case must go to trial, we will relentlessly pursue success.
However, we are also highly experienced with negotiation pre-trial and, perhaps, pre-indictment. We have many options for the defense of our clients. If you need a law firm with a history of success and a commitment to white collar criminal defense, Contact Parkman, Adams, & White.