Nashville White Collar Crime Lawyers, serving Franklin, Nashville and all Tennessee
If you face financial crime accusations or you are charged with federal crimes, we can help.
If you are being investigated, have been arrested, or even if you have been convicted, a white collar criminal defense team on your side can help. Parkman White, LLP are attorneys with the skills, resources, and experience to defend you if you are facing any criminal charges related to the following:
These represent only a small sample of the many types of cases that we have successfully defended. No matter the crime you are suspected of committing, you do not have to face law enforcement, government prosecutors, or a jury alone. Parkman White, LLP will be on your side.
Your questions can be answered by an experienced Nashville white collar crime lawyer.
Combined, Jim Parkman, Richard Martin Adams, and William White have more than five decades of experience defending clients against charges of white collar crime. Jim Parkman successfully defended HealthSouth CEO Richard Scrushy against the US Department of Justice. Scrushy was acquitted of all 36 charges in that multi-billion dollar case of accounting fraud. Along with such experience and success, Parkman White, LLP has a team of other skilled attorneys, paralegals, and dedicated professionals who will devote all of their vast resources to your defense. We are more than qualified to answer any of your questions such as the following:
- Can a lawyer help if I have already been convicted of a federal crime?
- How can I prepare if I think I will be arrested for a financial crime?
- I received a target letter from a federal prosecutor. What should I do?
- I witnessed corporate fraud. Do I need to obtain a lawyer to offer Witness Representation?
- What should I do if I am called on to testify during Grand Jury Proceedings?
- Will I be able to work in the financial industry if I’m arrested for a white collar crime?
- Will the local police, IRS, or FBI investigate my criminal case?
These are only a few of the types of questions that you may have. Based upon our experience, we can confidently assert: there is no question related to white collar criminal defense and federal crime that we cannot answer. Contact Parkman, Adams, & White if you need the peace of mind that an aggressive and accomplished law firm can provide.